The Rabun County Chamber of Commerce is a member-sponsored association of businesses that is here to serve you and help to grow your company. As a part of the Chamber, you’ll have access to a powerful number of marketing, networking
, benefits programs
, and training
tools at no additional charge
- Welcome Center - One of the most visited locations in Rabun County is the Welcome Center, with over 14,700 visitors in 2008. Your Chamber Membership allows you to post your business information and brochures and our staff is a trusted source for making referrals within the region.
- Monthly Mailings - Members can request free advertising in our monthly newsletter (based on availability) or include coupons that will be mailed out to all of our members. This is a great way to generate referrals and product awareness at no cost to you.
- Website - Through your personal member portal, you can publicize your business, advertise events, post coupons and weekly specials, and register for Chamber programs on this website which is the main website for Rabun County.
- Weekly Email Update - Get the word out to our members through our weekly email update. Post your events, specials, and news to our members at no charge. This update is a trusted “go to” source for many in the region to stay in touch with what’s going on.
- Local Media - Business openings and events are widely publicized in our community through the Chamber. Our communications options include local radio stations, newspapers and magazines, and a membership-wide electronic newsletter.
- Business After Hours - Available only to Members, Business After Hours provides a fun environment to meet your fellow members and let them know about what you do. Famous for the “30-Second Spotlight”, a few lucky participants even get to compete for prizes while also learning to refine their sales pitch. Host a Business After Hours for maximum exposure or simply attend these free monthly functions to meet your fellow members, unwind after work, and network with other members. These events are held on the 4th week of each month at 5:30 PM.
- Ribbon Cuttings - Publicize your grand opening to fellow members or attend and show your support. These events offer a great opportunity to meet new members and network with your fellow professionals in the community.
- Special Events - Your Chamber is very active in coordinating community-wide forums geared toward the professional. Among these are our Professional Women’s Luncheon in April, which hits on key current issues in the workplace, and the Legislative Reception that brings leading politicians to Rabun County to discuss future trends. In addition to training, you will also receive an invaluable opportunity to network with your peers in the community.
- Online Account Management - Members have 24-hour access through ChamberMaster to a personalized web-based account portal for events registration, online fees payment, and convenient access to a number of other benefits.
- Job Postings - Through our online account portal, Members can post positions that are displayed on our Rabun County website (www.gamountains.com).
- Job Fairs – Our Chamber organizes and hosts free quarterly job fairs for the benefit of our members and communities. This service helps our members find quality employees without paying for advertising or search firms. We take care of all of the details for you. We’ve also helped put a number of people back to work in Rabun County.
- Free Webpage - Small businesses can use Chamber-sponsored server space to quickly and easily develop and host a webpage to promote their business.
- Meeting Space - Our Welcome Center provides free meeting space to members during normal business hours (9AM to 5 PM). We have two conference rooms available - a 30-person meeting area and a more private 4-person business center with computer, Internet access, and printer.
- Group Health Insurance - Chamber membership gives you and your employees access to our special group association health insurance plan. This plan gives large and small companies alike a 5% reduction in their insurance group premiums with competitive benefits.
- Business Advisory Team (B.A.T.) - This program matches Member businesses with a personal coach to provide free consulting to help grow or refine your business or product. Coaches in the BAT program are chosen from among the most successful and senior business leaders in our community and work one-on-one with Members.
- Seminars - Through the Chamber, you will have access to quarterly seminars and training classes to help develop your professional skills. Topics include marketing, financing, and workplace regulations. Classes are designed to be hands-on, relevant, and focused on skills development from the professional’s point of view.
- New Member Orientation - Our members are encouraged to attend one of our monthly hands-on training classes to learn how to get the most out of their membership. Taught by Chamber staff and Board members, Chamber members will learn how to use ChamberMaster with live demonstrations, walk through each of our free marketing opportunities, and ask us questions. Classes are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 AM.
If you would like to know further details on any of your Chamber programs or benefits, please stop by the Welcome Center on Highway 441 or just give us a call.
Rabun County Chamber of Commerce
232 Highway 441 North, Clayton, GA 30525
P: 706-782-4812 / F: 706-782-4810
Sean Brady - Director | Mickie Smith - Membership
Debbie Martin - Welcome Center